 Administrative / Suggestions / 1508
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, John Neal wrote:
   Well, I procrastinated my work today, and voila:

I thought that it would be cool (and consistent) to retain the LUGNET “triangle” feel of all the icons. Your spotlight idea, as mine, also has a triangular feel to it.

The events icons is supposed to represent banners that might be used for a special event. The other idea I had was to recreate the LEGO element flag, or one of the other banners TLG makes.

John, I really like these a lot -- especially the Links icon.

Only thing I’d change is making the colors a little more saturated, darker.

--Todd