 Administrative / Suggestions / 1485
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:08:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

thanks again for the feedback, I guess we come closer to a final design.

Here are three more sketches, the difference between them is only the colors. I moved the Search up to the right corner and tried to thin out the middle section a little bit.

Version 5:
http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-5.php

Version 5 - alternative colors (all matching the same color chart):
http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-5-alt.php

Version 5 - classic colors (not matching the color chart and therefore subconscious “disharmonious”):
http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-5-classic.php

Leg Godt! Rene