 Administrative / Suggestions / 1488
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:00:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
   the spotlight one i see as a desk lamp much like the one in PIXAR’s logo.

Good idea, I made it even more simple, what do you think about this one?

That’s good-- that’s kind of what I had in mind. I had the idea of putting a brick in the spotlight, so as to imply a MOC being highlighted.

If not a brick, I would spin the spotlight around so that the entire LUGNET logo was in the spotlight.

JOHN