 Administrative / Suggestions / 1520
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 23:41:00 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Todd Lehman wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, John Neal wrote:

   Good idea, I made it even more simple, what do you think about this one?

That’s good-- that’s kind of what I had in mind. I had the idea of putting a brick in the spotlight, so as to imply a MOC being highlighted.

If not a brick, I would spin the spotlight around so that the entire LUGNET logo was in the spotlight.

I’d be curious to see what it looks like with the spotlight coming from the upper-left, as John suggests.

--Todd

Hi Todd,

nice to read you!

I’ve tried, but it looks wacky. IMO the contrast is needed to show that the logo is actually “in the spotlight” and not cased by a cone. Nevertheless, I’m still not too happy with the current logo set.

-René

http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-6.php