 Technic / 5263
Re: LEGO Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:28:02 GMT

What are you folks using such amounts for?

This http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/archbr uses a large percentage of
my non-black 1x16s & 1x12s, and this
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=41193 is currently using all
my black beams down to 1x10, except the ones I just re-claimed from this
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/towercrane and I've only completed about
1/4 of one side of the arch. I'm still waiting on a shipment from Netherlands.

Any more questions??? 8?)

I here by rest my case :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/