 Technic / 5203
Re: LEGO Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 02:11:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:

All these numbers are very confusing, apart from 8462 I don't know the
numbers of any sets and can't be arsed to look them up. Can't people use the
proper names?

Steve,

Where's the hassle cutting & pasting a few lines into the Lugnet search window?
You get a nice picture of each set (usually) which is worth 1000 words. If you
"can't be arsed to look them up", why should you expect others to aid your
laziness?

Regards

ROSCO

follow-ups: lugnet.off-topic.debate