 Technic / 5197
Re: LEGO Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:39:57 GMT

"Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GErMIK.1Hn@lugnet.com...

All these numbers are very confusing, apart from 8462 I don't know the
numbers of any sets and can't be arsed to look them up. Can't people use • the
proper names?

Steve

Can't usually be arsed to look up the proper names for sets, and as I'm used
to dutch names for sets I wouldn't know what americans call them. I mean,
8848 to me is a Unimog, officially it's called Power truck...

Duq