 Technic / 5255
Re: LEGO Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:01:09 GMT

John Matthews wrote:

BULK BEAMS!  *that* would be legendary...

Build On!
John Matthews

Make that bulk 1x16 beams and you get my vote.

Unfortunately I think Technicheads are likely to be out of
luck from legends for quite a while. As most of the
discussion in this thread shows, the sets we're interested
in are just too expensive for TLC to take a risk on until
Legends is well-established.