 Technic / 5190
Re: LEGO Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:18:18 GMT

Duq wrote:

Okay guys,

let's get voting for the first technic set to be released in LEGO Legends.
My top 3 (in random order) would be:
856, the old Bulldozer
8868, Airtech Claw Rig
8860, Chassis

Don't tell me, 8880 is missing.... I hope they'll put that one in the
re-release series...

Duq

Hmmm... Here is the list of MOL (my own legends):

856, 8855, 8859, 8860, 8862, 8868, 8880, 8448, 8460, and 8480

and honorable mentions:

855, 8856, 8422, 8459, 8479

But 8422, 8448, 8459, 8460, 8479 and 8480 are quite new to became a
legend, so we can eliminate them. We can also eliminate the honorable
mentions to reduce the pool, so the left are:

856, 8855, 8859, 8860, 8862, 8868, 8880

I already own 8860, 8862, and 8880, so my personal choice of candidates
are :

856, 8855, 8859, 8868

8855 has a unique propellor, 8868 has an older type 9V motor, 8859 has
older engine cylinders (or engine squares..:-) which probably hard to
manufacture again. So my personal choice and bet of a Lego Legend is:

856

Am I boring or what?..:)

Selçuk

PS. If they manage to manufacture either old 9V motor or the 8855
propellor, I of course prefer both 8855 and 8868 over 856.