 Technic / 5262
Re: LOTS of new images uploaded.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:26:35 GMT

Ok, Sorry I mean use technic beams for the outside as well, Like the 8880
Supercar. However i think that age has passed and the decorative panels are
here to stay. It's just they aren't very useful for much else, Where as you
can never have too many beams.:-))
I'm sure i'll buy at least the 8466 when it is released.
--
Jason King
LugNet #665