 Star Wars / 4044
Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:21:59 GMT

On 10/21/1999, at 4:25 PM, Sproaticus wrote:

Jason Carter wrote:
Hey everyone, over at rebelscum.com they have some new pictures up. • The A-
wing, B-wing set(looks pretty cool), Flash Speeder, Kaadus, Slave 1, • and the
Tatooine Skiff.

The A-Wing Fighter model looks a little weak, but looks like a good parts
set.

Too, small. But cool pilot fig. Pretty Good set.

The B-Wing Fighter and Rebel Control Center looks way cool.  Lotsa basic
bricks, some hinge pieces.

TOTALY COOL!!! Closeups would be nice.

The Flash Speeder is a GREEN MILITARY VEHICLE.  The irony is so thick you
could spread it on a cracker.

Very cool. Great for pieces. New minifig.

Kaadu -- ugh, another BURP animal.  With Donald Duck's face.  :-P  Looks • like
a *LOT* of specialized pieces.

Mixed fealings. Cool set, though, esp. for pieces.

The Slave I cockpit piece looks like it is really 2 pieces -- and • includes the
old cockpit extension piece.  It's about nerf-herdin' time.  :-,  Boba's
backpack definitely looks like it's attached to the helmet...  But what • does
"from 7 years" mean...?

Well, not what we're hoping for, but not bad. At least they didn't ruin
Fett.

It looks like it's just Han and Luke on the Skiff; no Jabba guards.  I • guess
they're supposed to walk themselves off the plank?

A tad bit small :)  Looks like another new Luke outfit. At least it'll
be inexpensive.

Just my $.02

Ryan