 Star Wars / 4161
Re: Who is the Rebellion supposed to fight?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 05:49:18 GMT

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
maybe the rumors of a Fig-pack are true... if Empire figs
are in it it will fly off the shelves. What I'd love to
see (but I know it won't happen) is multiple minifig packs
based on alliegence (Rebel, Empire, Droid, Bounty Hunter,
Aliens, etc...

You know minifig packs would be nothing but major characters.  They
abandoned the five policemen packs a long, long time ago (no pun intended).
Episode IV/V/VI would be Darth, Luke, Han, Leia, maybe the droids, and
Episode I would be Qui-gon, Jar Jar, Ben, the Queen, and Timmy--I mean
Anakin.  You have to have as much access to the main characters as possible,
for some reason.  Just notice the preponderance of Qui-gons and Jar Jars.

:-(

Jesse