 Star Wars / 4032
Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Carter writes:

Hey everyone, over at rebelscum.com they have some new pictures up.  The A-
wing, B-wing set(looks pretty cool), Flash Speeder, Kaadus, Slave 1, and the
Tatooine Skiff.  The Skiff set looks really small, maybe its just me.  It
seems all the sets showen look small.  Just wanted to let everyone know!!

Jason Carter

Not bad, not bad.  My biggest suprise was the Flash Speeder.  That looks like a
really cool set.  The A-Wing?  Could have been a little bigger, but I like it.
The B-Wing?  Much better than the first sneak peak. . . the command center is
intriguing . . . I'm definitely excited about this one!  Just in case, does
anyone think that these sets will be available by Christmas?  Cause' if so,
Santa's gonna get a brand new list!

James "I find your lack of faith disturbing" Simpson

P.S. Regarding the Slave I name, I stand corrected.  I am suprised, though.