 Star Wars / 4022
Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:53:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Carter writes:

Hey everyone, over at rebelscum.com they have some new pictures up.  The A-
wing, B-wing set(looks pretty cool), Flash Speeder, Kaadus, Slave 1, and the
Tatooine Skiff.  The Skiff set looks really small, maybe its just me.  It
seems all the sets showen look small.  Just wanted to let everyone know!!

Wow!  Thanks!

I was worried about how these sets would look after I saw the Slave I kit.  But
look at these!  They're all pretty nice, IMHO.  Certainly AFOLs have done
better, but these aren't too shabby.

eric