 Star Wars / 4047
Re: Who is the Rebellion supposed to fight?!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, "Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> writes:

Just took a look at the new sets... the Slave 1 is starting to
grow on me now that I've had a second look.  The other ships
look fine too... it's about what I expected.

My acid test will be how well it holds up to the "woosh test" -- is it fun
to woosh around the house?  Is it irresistable in that regard?  I found the
Snowspeeder and the X-wing Fighter both to be irresistable -- impossible for
me not to woosh them around!  :)

but I just have one big qualm with the new sets...
NO EMPIRE.   [...]

This bummed me out too.  I'm putting my bets on a polybag with a
stormtrooper.  (Wish, wish.)

--Todd