 Star Wars / 4058
Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 02:47:00 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

You guys are being way to hard on these sets.  Look at them...
They use REAL bricks!<

I agree with Kevin.  While none of the sets come close to what AFOLs have
built, they are still light years ahead of any of the other current LEGO
System theme sets.  And like Kevin said, all the new Star Wars sets use basic
bricks in lots of cool colors and configurations.

I like 'em all for what they're supposed to be; aside from maybe the Skiff.

And after further review (the better picture helped) and some harsh initial
comments, I think the Slave 1 is my favorite, with the B-Wing close behind.

Steve