 Star Wars / 4024
Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Carter writes:

Hey everyone, over at rebelscum.com they have some new pictures up.  The A-
wing, B-wing set(looks pretty cool), Flash Speeder, Kaadus, Slave 1, and the
Tatooine Skiff.  The Skiff set looks really small, maybe its just me.  It
seems all the sets showen look small.  Just wanted to let everyone know!!

Jason Carter

Here is the link

http://www.rebelscum.com/

Well I think they are all a bit on the undersized side.  Especially the A-Wing
and the Skiff.  I do like the Flash Speeder and the B-Wing control center
looks like it might have some intriguing parts especially that thing that
looks like a screen on the center portion of the center.  I am also wondering
if this is the storage rack?

I also love the quantity of Green and Brown I see in these models.  Plus it
seems we will get more generic figs for the Rebel side anyway.  Different
pilots in both the A-Wing and B-Wing plus a couple of Mechanics.

Eric "But thats a whole nother year..." Kingsley

Remove "*.nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/