 Star Wars / 4030
Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:37:40 GMT

After looking a few minutes, the models look decent, I have seen better
renditions of all of them in the past couple of months, I am disappointed there
are not more Empire vehicles. Great selection of parts, varied mini-figs, I am
looking forward to them. I can't wait to see them slaughter.. I mean come out
with the MF. :(

Scott S.

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Carter writes:

Hey everyone, over at rebelscum.com they have some new pictures up.  The A-
wing, B-wing set(looks pretty cool), Flash Speeder, Kaadus, Slave 1, and the
Tatooine Skiff.  The Skiff set looks really small, maybe its just me.  It
seems all the sets showen look small.  Just wanted to let everyone know!!

Jason Carter

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”