 Star Wars / 4041
RE: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:25:23 GMT

7134 A-Wing

Actually the size is correct - counting studs and compareing it to the 9.6
meters of the 'full' size A-Wing that's one of the only new sets they
managed to get right :)

Dark grey and blue bricks I don't get that either - I would REALLY like to
see the models the developers at Lego use for making these sets...

7180 B-Wing

Still too small pics to really tell - but it looks REALLY cool - and very
close to the 'original' if I might add - they did a VERY good job here

7124 Flash Speeder

No comment

7115 The Gungan Patrol

I still don't get these - looks too much Duplo for me ;-)

7104 Desert Skiff

Yep - small - but cheap :)

7144 Boba Fett's Slave 1

Let's just be happy they made it - I don't like it either - but it's better
than nothing...

So - who'll be the first with a full size pic of the Falcon???

regards

Jesper
mailto:jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk