 Star Wars / 4040
4039  |  4041
Subject:
2000 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 21:30:50 GMT

7134 A-Wing
It's not that bad, although I wish they would stop using the pedestals as
landing gear (i.e. y-wing, sith-inflit.).  They could at least make them in
gray so I could rebuild some of my Classic Space kits.

7180 B-Wing
The base is kinda neat but I wish it was beefier, actually that can be said
about the ship also.  What do the doors seem to be made of(1)?  It also
looks
like we may get a rebel tool cart every year.

7124 Flash Speeder
Did anyone notice the train roof front(ie 4559) in green that makes up the
front of the speeder? Another plus are the black minifig caps

7115 The Gungan Patrol ($9.99):
nothing new here

7104 Desert Skiff ($5.99):
I did ldraw one a while back, i should've put my pictures up before
the catalog came out.  well now i can build it in real life

-Chris
(1) other than abs