 Star Wars / 4026
Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:25:59 GMT

Hi all,
    This is my first post though I've been reading for a while. I have to say
that all of these sets look ok, but they are dissapointing compared to the
original SW Classic sets. IMHO, the episode 1 sets were good as well, but not
as good as the first sets.
    My two cents on the Falcon- I predict 2-2.5 times the brick count of the
Gungan sub to get the price around $100. A cockpit that fits two(I hope for 4
seats at least, but it'll probably be two) and one room in the back. I'm
thinking "Lego does Kenner's Falcon" here. think "playability"

Chris