 Star Wars / *11498 (-100)
  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) awsome, sheer greatness. But there are 3 heavy turbo laser turrets on each side of the midsection, but hey its a cool rendition of one of the empire's greatest ships. kai (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) awsome, sheer greatness. But there are 3 heavy turbo laser turrets on each side of the midsection, but hey its a cool rendition of one of the empires greatest ships. kai (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) awsome, sheer greatness. But there are 3 heavy turbo laser turrets on each side of the midsection, but hey its a cool rendition of one of the empires greatest ships. (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) Funny you guys should say that... when I was about halfway through building it I thought the exact same thing and went searching for the .DAT online for Sproaticus's Tantive IV. I've got that sucker built and sitting right next to the ISD on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) And now I'm wondering why my work sig file popped into the message. How odd. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) :^) Mark Sandlin Exterior Markings 737/757 T E A G U E ph. (425) 237-6690 email: msandlin@td.teague.com (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

Very nice work! The star destroyer looks awesome. Now just put in a mini Tantive IV and it will be perfect! But I espeically like your Mig fighter, it looks really cool! And looks exactly like Mig as well. Geordan (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

Verry good! Gary I wonder if I can build a tie fighter that scale....... Thad Jantzi <watto21@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GFMDFy.9v1@lugnet.com... (...) something! (...) desire. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) Now thats one hell of a model. Not only is it a model of my favorite aircraft, the F-14, its a good one too :) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) desire. (...) Check this out: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

(...) Well done! Now all you need is a teeny weeny Tantive IV :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Has anyone seen this yet?

(URL) are Karim Nasser's microfig Star Wars ships with my Tantive IV. I rendered this thing about 14 months ago, I think I never posted it anywhere. Pat J (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Imperial Star Destroyer MOC

Hello, all... Now that school's out I have finally had some time to build something! An Imperial Class Star destroyer... you can check it out at (URL) if you so desire. I've also got another new MOC I built earlier this month, an F-14 Tomcat. You'll (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  All your Yellow Pod Fins belong to us

~~FLASH~~ Quetzalcoatl Visits the Legomaster! (URL) to follow. (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

(...) ... This is a little on the late side, but yeah, I think these are great. The landspeeder looks so accurate... LEGO's own may end up looking like that (grill sticker and all!). I'd love to see your take on more UCS sets (since your colours are (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: R2D2 Work Out

(...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  R2D2 Work Out

How many Jar-Jar's can your R2 unit bench press? (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

(...) you (...) I had wanted to build something technic fig scale for a while. After many failures, I stumbled across the idea after a few evenings of work. Anyway, I'm I'm glad it inspired you. Those models are all beautiful! (...) Cool! And it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

(...) Actually, I was struggling with tha model a long time ago and had given up on it. Seeing yours was what inspired me to try again. PS- I stole your idea to do the underneath details with tubing ;) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

"Stephen Rusnak" <stephen.rusnak@home.com> wrote in message news:GF7pt9.2Gt@lugnet.com... (...) I still have the UCS Speeder Bike DATs from nth-dimension, if you still want them I can mail to you. Dan (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode 1 DVD

(...) Who knows, maybe Lucasfilm will slap "The Phantom Edit" onto the DVD... apparently it has less Jar Jar and alot of the bad-acted dialogue removed. Of course, since it's an unofficial edit done by an independent individual, and since it's been (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

(...) going to be offered by Lego, and someone got a hold of them early! Excellent work! I actually built a Technic scale speeder bike a little while back - you can see it here: (URL) guess there are a lot of us out there who hope that Lego will (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

Do you have .dats for any of these? I know that at one point the speeder bike .dat was on the www.the-nth-dimension.co.uk, but the link to download is dead. "Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:GF6r8n.3z1@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

(...) Good stuff! I really like the Assault Gunboat. Escort Shuttle coming soon?? :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

I've been checking these out on BrickShelf for a while. They look great! Guybrush <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:GF6r8n.3z1@lugnet.com... (...) UCS (...) comments (...) comments :) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode 1 DVD

I was just logging on to post the same news! But anyway, I can at least post the link to the official press release at the Star Wars website: (URL) wonder if there will be a special "No Jar Jar" option... ah, probably not. ~Mark "I sure miss my (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

(...) That's some awesome stuff. Your UCS-style models are top-notch, and the rest of the models are pretty swell too. I think my fave is the assault gunboat. Keep up the good work! -Bryan hobartrus@hotmail.com (URL) member 1015 (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode 1 DVD

www.theforce.net has just reported today that the Episode 1 DVD will be released in October! It will have a slew of extras such as commentaries, trailers, behind the scenes, etc. I for one hope an Episode 2 teaser is included, but even without it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

nice work!! -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:GF6r8n.3z1@lugnet.com... (...) UCS (...) comments (...) comments :) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 16 new star wars customs

(...) especially on the UCS ones. Truly inspired! I also must say, I think your Cloud Car design is the best one out there. I also like to design from the LEGO design points, and appreciate the playablility you have included in your models. Please, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  16 new star wars customs

I just thought I'd introduce myself. Some of you have already noticed my UCS customs on brickshelf. If you haven't, or if you'd like to read my comments on them or see my other work, my website is located at: (URL) 16 customs there, and 2 heavily (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

(...) (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Definitive Star Wars Movie

(URL) mine, but it's pretty swell! Dave! (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

Well, we have more than 85 galleries at FBTB right now . . . (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Imperial Transports & Small craft

I have seen a couple of customs of a troop transport used by imperial forces. I believe the images came from Tie Fighter the game (when troopers were in route to board). Can somebody help me out with some pics (not a lambda, or tie class). Also are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

(...) ok, I'll bite. (URL) there's some other stuff on my Brickshelf account that's not on my website: (URL) it's your turn. What's this for? Is it just personal curiousity or is there something more sinister behind it? <G> -Bryan (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

news:GEMFJ1.GyJ@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) Blessing (let me know if any of the links don't work) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) Hmm, I wasn't smart enough to try this, but I did try the "WebTV readers click here for SPOILERS" link which worked just fine. Frank (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

In lugnet.starwars, Damien Nesbit writes After a couple of clicks got me to the article that Eric refers to, I (...) If you're referring to the apparently blank white space in the article, that's a spoiler-protector; the text is the same color as (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) No, it's there. TheForce.Net hides potential spoiler information by making the text the same color as the background of the website- if you click and drag your mouse over the blank area, selecting (and therefore highlighting) the text, you'll (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) A direct link is: (URL)After a couple of clicks got me to the article that Eric refers to, I (...) I am not sure what you are referring to. On theforce.net you have to click to highlight anything they consider spoiler information such as this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002/Episode II Info

(...) Hey y'all. I was just searching the lugnet.starwars newsgroup in order to see if there was any information about what the next round of star wars sets will be and when we might be able to expect them to be available to us. I found the above (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers)

(...) I like the models, but the car with a smooth and curvaceous shape is hard to model anyway. The white and red ship looks very good. Lets wait ro EP II Paulo (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers)

Sorry about that. Geocities doesn't like people using solely pictures. The pages at my site are fully functional, so you can see them there, along with lots of other pictures over at my site. Here's some working pictures: (URL) a few reference (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

(...) (URL) Kingsley (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers)

(...) This was gone over recently for someone else's page and it has to do with how Geocities restricts access to its pages. To get there simply cut and paste the URL into your browser address bar and hit return. Nice models by the way. Neat SNOT (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers)

(...) Bruce, Geocities is giving me a "Page not Availble", so I could see nothing at the moment, but it would be great for you to tell us where to find the pictures of EP II, so we can compare. Paulo (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers)

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS Okay, now that I've taken some precautions: I made two new Episode II Customs that are over at my site (the link is below) but here are a few pictures to get you started: (URL) first is Anakin's Hot Rod (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: links to starwars lego - custom designs

hello, the link to my site is at the bottom of the post. you guys might have seen it since it is one of the fan sites on the main starwars page here. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  links to starwars lego - custom designs

please provide links to star wars websites featuring custom designs... (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

(...) Here's the link if anyone else would like to look at these really fantastic models: (URL) Dave! (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

If you look at the close up pictures of the decals you'll notice that they aren't photos. These are very good Mocs though. -Jon (...) really (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

(...) someone's (...) Yeah, that makes sense. Lego would have yanked the photos if they were really sets. Still, the decals and everything make it look pretty convincing. Christopher (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New UCS sets?

(...) Lego has only released the X-Wing and the TIE Interceptor, so the Snowspeeder, Luke's speeder and the Speederbike you have been seeing our some WELL DONE Mocs. Rick "It's High ground by night fall!" (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New UCS sets?

Hello everyone! This weekend, some picutres of UCS models appeared on Brickshelf. I was wondering if anyone knew if these were the real things, or are these someone's MOC's? Christopher (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II vehicle modeled

(...) Hmm, I haven't seen those pics yet. Looks like I'll have to revise a few things on my version. I'll also try and trim it down to about 105 pieces to get it into the same price bracket as the Flash Speeder. I'll make my version a prediction of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II vehicle modeled

(...) Great. I hope that the official set bears some similarity to both of these. One question is how to retain the detail when reducing the number of parts to a reasonable price ppoint. I suppose everyone has seen the new article on Starwars.com (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II vehicle modeled

Very very nice! The small engine on your model is a very good idea. Funny we both had the same idea about the funny "sculpted" back of the vehicle. I really like the way you modelled this craft (mine's just a tad too big). Greetz, Jay (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  epII sets

I havent seen much of the ep2 preview stuff yet but I can make one prediction. I recon we will see anakins speeder done as probobly a $10 set. It will include an anakin fig and proboly another, depending on who else is associated with the speeder in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Episode II MOC (Spoilers)

sorry, messed the title up. should be MOC." i dont know what a mioc is ;). Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Episode II MIOC (Spoilers)

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS heres a link to some pics of anakin's yellow speeder from episode 2. i'm still working on some color detailing and the engines, but please lmkwyt as of now. any input is appreciated. link: (URL) Adios, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modelled!

(...) Jay, I like all the detail that you've included on the front of the vehicle. Looks great, Todd Trotter (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode II vehicle modeled

(...) Jonathan, Here's my take on one of the episode II vehicles. It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between mine and Jay Cal's versions. (URL) Trotter (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Modelled!

Well Jonathan here she is: (URL) carefull people, the link above holds a spoiler. LMKWYT. Greetz, Jay (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

lol...just mention the word contest and their eyes widen and ears prick up...I was in fact referring to last year's Star Wars building contest and a few of the entries that were entered there. If I'm not mistaken the one in particular (AT-AT) was (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

(...) I'm think Doug is refering to the Star Wars building contest from way back around last summer if I'm not mistaken. Then again, I could be wrong ...won't be the first time! :^) ~Trev (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:GDz686.DMG@lugnet.com... (...) The first time you rerun WinZIP after installing Stuffit it asks you if you want to fix the file associations (at least my WinZIP 8 did!). It was still a bit (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists

(...) What building contest... where? Are you talking about Paul's contest in the Space newsgroup, or a Star Wars contest out there on the 'net somewhere? ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Building Instructions, Parts Lists

I've seen some truly spectacular models created, especially some of the entries to the building contest, and have wanted very much to include those models in my collection, but have no idea what parts comprise some of the constructions or where (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Ooh, I hate those. Especially if we're already airborne. FUT off-topic.fun (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: I'm back... (Clarified! )

(...) It does go rather far back, doesn't it??? That's before I ever even heard of Lugnet! (...) Yeah, that's exactly why I can't figure out what to make of all this, and why I generally don't directly participate in debates. Not because I don't (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) Hopefully not ones that start with, "Sir, we're going to have to ask you to leave now..." ;] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Got my first Anakins Podracer on sale today..

Hi all, I was at TRU today and I noticed that Anakin's Podracer set was on sale for $10, so I deided to splurge and pick it up for my son. I had stayed away from these podracer sets because it never looked like a good deal for the money, but while I (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Mini-Fig MOC: Lando (Skiff Guard)

hello all. i finally got a picture of my skiff guard lando calrissian. the link is below if you'd like to see it. lmkwyt. thanks Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) I can't design virtually. I need to have the real thing in my hands because I do a lot of trial and error. But yes, when I have a design done and need to capture it I put it in a big ziplock and do the capture work on the plane. Great (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) <faint voice> Larrr-ry..., thinnnk CAAAAD... KDJ ;] ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Hehe, sorry Tim. Was just meant to wake you up. I saw the image at FBTB earlier and was just annoyed about the author of such a great model apparently being ignorant enough to post the file in an obscure format. Once the file is more easily (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) The downside of Stuffit for Windows is it changes file associations for other compressed file types such as .zip to itself and it is not that friendly to use. Once I regulated that problem, I opened the file and WOW!!! It kinda reminds me of (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Amen Tim! And the model is great (I'm all gung-ho to build it now). In DropStuff, you can set the preferences to create a self-expanding archive for Windows. Just be sure to change it back after so if you try to drop a file, you don't end up with a (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) Excuse me? The model is fantastic - I work off of a Mac, so when I stuffed the .dat files, it ends up as a .sit file - I had no clue that .sit wasn't universal. If anyone out there can tell me how to make it more accessible, I'll do it. I (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Someone already did: (URL) like I posted before, there is a JPG in the download so you can see the file without loading the DAT, and there is a pic on the FBTB site. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Would someone PLEASE convert the pics to JPEG format for the benefit of all those less fortunate, that do not have LDRAW, MLCAD, or other such tools loaded on their drives and don't have any ability to open the files. (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

That's exactally what I said when I first saw it! And that's really what I like about it, it has playset sensability without worrying too much about completeness or accuracy. Matt (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) Ah, I see. It looks like a LEGO version of the old Kenner toy. :^P ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS T.I.E. Fighter

(...) If anyone is still interested in this, here's what I've dug up about TIE laser cannons: A closeup of the T/F laser cannons shows that they do not have red tips: (URL) The Art of Star Wars exhibit) Other TIEs apparently do, however, as shown in (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

Good point! (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

(...) I am not sure who considers them insults. Some consider them as not adding much to the thread, though. I always like to try to ask questions or make some comment, if I can. But if "wow cool" is all you want to, or have time to, add, you should (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

I agree with Jon Palmer. Since he failed to put the desired newsgroup in FUT section, I've taken the liberty of doing it for him. This should apply to all discussions caused by soc's original post that obviously have gone off-topic. Travis Dickinson (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) I could be completely wrong here, but maybe the author used a Mac to post - it doesn't support ZIP format, and it's likely it uses only LF instead of CR+LF for line terminators (esp. if it's OS X due to it's origins in NeXT and UNIX where (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: I'm back...

(...) I think this is primarily because for there is a lot of previous work to compare with for established members. It's easier to give criticism if you know it won't be taken the wrong way. (...) I agree. Also, if others have already said (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

Mark, There is a pic of the file at the bottom of the announcement page at FBTB. There is also a JPG of the completed DAT in the folder you download there. HTH, Matt (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Five Level Custom Death Star

(...) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back...

I agree with the comments made on this line of the thread. In my opinion it is not confined to just space though. In the groups that I (semi) actively posted in, which were .dat and .space, I noticed most of the praise/criticism went to established (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

(...) <this is the REAL SOC speaking> YES!! By all means yes!! But one question - and this goes out to everybody that has asked this question... If you want it out of a group, FIX THE FOLLOW UP!!! You failed to do this, as well has most of the (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: I'm back... (Could someone clarify?)

(...) Finally! The voice of reason! Thank you, Paul, for saying what many of us are thinking! Some additional comments, though: If someone gets their feelings hurt on lugnet, why must they subject ALL of us to their anger? I know when <I> read (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact