 Star Wars / 11449
Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Lowell writes:
SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Okay, now that I've taken some precautions:

I made two new Episode II Customs that are over at my site (the link is
below) but here are a few pictures to get you started:
http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/customs/as1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/customs/wedgie1.jpg

The first is Anakin's Hot Rod Speeder that I posted before (when it was not
quite done) but this is the definitive version. It has shorter (more
aaccurate) engines used from a combination of tires and mini-fig heads.

The Second is Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter. The second was fairly
difficult getting the right angle on the body and working the back end.

So, there they are. The link to my homepage is at the bottom of the post. I
think both represent their real-life counterparts very well from the
pictures currently available. Any input would be great. Thanks.

Bruce,

Geocities is giving me a "Page not Availble", so I could see nothing at the
moment, but it would be great for you to tell us where to find the pictures
of EP II, so we can compare.

Paulo