 Star Wars / 11453
Re: Two New MOCs (Possible Episode II Spoilers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:19:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bruce Lowell writes:
There you go. Again, more pictures are up at my website (link below) if
you'd like to see more of the ships. Thanks.
                      Adios,
                        8^) Brucey-Wan

Visit My Site - http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/

Ok Bruce,

I like the models, but the car with a smooth and curvaceous shape is hard to
model anyway.
The white and red ship looks very good.

Lets wait ro EP II

Paulo