 Star Wars / 11491
Re: Imperial Star Destroyer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:49:06 GMT

Very nice work! The star destroyer looks awesome. Now just put in a mini
Tantive IV and it will be perfect!

But I espeically like your Mig fighter, it looks really cool! And looks
exactly like Mig as well.

Geordan

In lugnet.starwars, Thad Jantzi writes:
Hello, all...

    Now that school's out I have finally had some time to build something!
An Imperial Class Star destroyer... you can check it out at
http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego/isd.html if you so desire.

    I've also got another new MOC I built earlier this month, an F-14
Tomcat. You'll find a link to that on my main lego page at
http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego.html

    Happy building!
          - Thaddeus