 Star Wars / 11484
11483  |  11485
Subject:
Imperial Star Destroyer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 02:55:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello, all...

     Now that school's out I have finally had some time to build something!
An Imperial Class Star destroyer... you can check it out at
http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego/isd.html if you so desire.

     I've also got another new MOC I built earlier this month, an F-14
Tomcat. You'll find a link to that on my main lego page at
http://members.fortunecity.com/luminousbeings/lego.html

     Happy building!
           - Thaddeus