 Star Wars / 11467
Re: 16 new star wars customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:41:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Gareth Bowler writes:
I just thought I'd introduce myself. Some of you have already noticed my UCS
customs on brickshelf. If you haven't, or if you'd like to read my comments
on them or see my other work, my website is located at:

http://home.nc.rr.com/pageofg/lego/index.htm

I've been drooling over your designs for a while now...spectacular designs,
especially on the UCS ones. Truly inspired!

I also must say, I think your Cloud Car design is the best one out there. I
also like to design from the LEGO design points, and appreciate the
playablility you have included in your models.

Please, keep up the great work! (And thanks for makinng it available to
view, AND for introducing yourself...I've been wondering!)

Matt