 Star Wars / 11468
Re: 16 new star wars customs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 19:46:07 GMT

nice work!!

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

"Guybrush" <REMOVECAPSguybrush@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
I just thought I'd introduce myself. Some of you have already noticed my • UCS
customs on brickshelf. If you haven't, or if you'd like to read my • comments
on them or see my other work, my website is located at:

http://home.nc.rr.com/pageofg/lego/index.htm

There's 16 customs there, and 2 heavily modified sets. Please post • comments :)

-Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate