 Star Wars / 11438
Re: Episode II vehicle modeled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:24:05 GMT

Here's my take on one of the episode II vehicles.

It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between mine and
Jay Cal's versions.

Great. I hope that the official set bears some similarity to both of these.
One question is how to retain the detail when reducing the number of parts
to a reasonable price ppoint. I suppose everyone has seen the new article on
Starwars.com about the development of this machine. Since it is on the
official web site it is technically not a spoiler anymore.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20010601/index.html

Jonathan