 Star Wars / 11432
11431  |  11433
Subject:
Episode II vehicle modeled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 03:02:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Lill writes:
There are now a host of pictures of two important ships from the next movie,
craft that LEGO is sure to make sets of since they are small and cool and
central in the story. Spoilers below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C'mon people, get to building!

Jonathan Lill

Jonathan,

Here's my take on one of the episode II vehicles.

It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between mine and
Jay Cal's versions.

http://www.lugco.com/todd/ep2

LMKWYT,

Todd Trotter