 Star Wars / 11337
Re: Episode II ships! Anyone want to try modelling?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 17:37:02 GMT

http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/E2_0056_2.jpg

is an image of Anakin's hot rod from a chase scene on Coruscant. I want to
see if anyone (like Jay Cal) is going to try to model it. The difficulty is
going to be to preserve the small detail like the fins at a scale equal in
size to, say, the land speeder. This craft was also featured in a Select
Photo on Starwars.com but it seems that it was long enough ago to have gone
away.

If you can get me a good pic of the front of the craft I'll model it ;)
The SW select pic isnt' there anymore :(
Greetz,
Jay