 Star Wars / 11340
Re: Episode II Ship Modelled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 21:13:18 GMT

The underside of the Jedi Starfighter can be seen at
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/making/making2.html

Bob

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
[snip]

I modeled it in MLCad and rendered it in POV-Ray.  The model was made very
quickly and is therefore a little rough.  It's not finished as there are
several things missing (the underside is flat right now, there's nothing in
the cockpit, it's hollow, etc...)

[snip]