 Star Wars / 11341
Re: Cool Droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 00:12:52 GMT

Number Five is ALIVE!  No disassemble Stephanie!  It's an amazing likeness.  I
especiialy like the touch of adding the red eyes.  Nova!  Danger!  heh

Sean

In lugnet.starwars, Stephen Pakbaz writes:
If anyone is interested, I have just put up a brand new, never before seen,
space site with some cool droids that I think could be useful to people in a
Star Wars-like universe.  These droids are the size of a minifig and are
made to look somewhat like minifigs, but without using minifig parts.  You
can check them out at my site in the droid section at
www.geocities.com/davehal2061/spacesite/index.htm .  Be sure to check out
the G-series robots and the gungan assasin-bots.  Other robots include a
fully transformable minifig-scale Optimus Prime and a minifig-scale
Jhonny-5, if anyone is interested.  There is plenty of other space stuff
too!  LMKWYT!

Captain Steve Halman,
-ABS Child