 Star Wars / 11336
Re: Episode II Ship Modelled
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 13:20:34 GMT

Once I work out the details I'll finish the model up and post some more pics.

-Bryan

That's cool and a great start.

(Spoilers below)

---------

I'm anxious to see your real model and your solution to the droid problem.
For Anakin's speeder, I think one way to start would be to use the car seat
piece 30149 Car Base  4 x  5 with 2 Seats seen here:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/vehicle/car/

Though only available in tan in some adventurer sets, it allows for two
side-by-side minifigs while preserving a slim design. It would also allow
LEGO to reduce the set piece count while focusing on the rest of the body
shape. I wish we had a good shot of the front engines.

Keep building,

Jonathan