 Star Wars / 11338
Re: Episode II ships! Anyone want to try modelling?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2001 17:48:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jay Cal writes:
This craft was also featured in a Select
Photo on Starwars.com but it seems that it was long enough ago to have gone
away.

If you can get me a good pic of the front of the craft I'll model it ;)
The SW select pic isnt' there anymore :(

Actually I just found it here:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2000/08/select20000817.html

Its hard to make out the detail but it looks like the front end is more
sloped than is apparent in the larger rear image. The two engines look like
they can be cobbled together out of wheels and cylinders.

Jonathan