 Star Wars / 11417
Re: Five Level Custom Death Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 11:58:38 GMT

Hehe, sorry Tim. Was just meant to wake you up. I saw the image at FBTB
earlier and was just annoyed about the author of such a great model
apparently being ignorant enough to post the file in an obscure format.
Once the file is more easily accessible i'm going to build it so my
stormtroopers will have something to guard :)

Primus BuS
ComStar

LEGO Mechcommander: www.go.to/LegoMC