 Star Wars / 11428
Re: Five Level Custom Death Star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:02:24 GMT

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message
news:GDz686.DMG@lugnet.com...
The downside of Stuffit for Windows is it changes file associations for
other compressed file types such as .zip to itself and it is not that
friendly to use.

The first time you rerun WinZIP after installing Stuffit it asks you if you
want to fix the file associations (at least my WinZIP 8 did!). It was still
a bit of a pain to have to go through each dat file in PFE and resave them
with the "UNIX Format" option unchecked (this forces PFE to replace all LF
terminators with CR-LF terminators).

Dan