 Star Wars / 11427
Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 05:53:21 GMT

in article GE2JMv.AA3@lugnet.com, Doug Pegram wrote:

I've seen some truly spectacular models created, especially some of the
entries to the building contest, and have wanted very much to include those
models in my collection, but have no idea what parts comprise some of the
constructions or where those parts are sourced from. Specifically I'm
curious about the AT-AT, AT-ST, and a few of the Imperial starfighters that
were entered into the building contest, but it seems that there are many
others that the general LUGNET public would be interested in as well. Anyone
else have ideas on the subject ?

What building contest... where? Are you talking about Paul's contest in the
Space newsgroup, or a Star Wars contest out there on the 'net somewhere?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego