 Star Wars / 11430
Re: Building Instructions, Parts Lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 23:36:40 GMT

lol...just mention the word contest and their eyes widen and ears prick
up...I was in fact referring to last year's Star Wars building contest and a
few of the entries that were entered there. If I'm not mistaken the one in
particular (AT-AT) was also entered and won TLG's web based contest (I voted
for it anyway). Seems to me that TLG really ought to try and the rights to
those two models (AT-AT & AT-ST) and produce them as UCS models...but I
digress...if anyone knows the persons responsible for those two models as
well as some of the nicer starfighters, and can apply a little pressure,
might it be possible to have them come up with parts lists or building
instructions ? Anyone concur ?
                                           Doug
I'm think Doug is refering to the Star Wars building contest from way back
around last summer if I'm not mistaken.  Then again, I could be wrong
...won't be the first time!  :^)

~Trev