 Star Wars / 11455
Re: 2002/Episode II Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 19:33:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Damien Nesbit writes:

J. had posted quite some time ago.  [fyi - if you plan on finding the
article that Eric's original posting pertains to, you'll have to click on
the "april 2001" link at the bottom of the webpage that the above link leads
to].

A direct link is:

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/tfn.cgi?action=getstory&storyID=10160

After a couple of clicks got me to the article that Eric refers to, I
was a little let down, as all the info pertaining to any upcoming Lego sets
seems to have been removed from the article.  Does anybody know what's up
with this?
thanks, D.

I am not sure what you are referring to. On theforce.net you have to click
to highlight anything they consider spoiler information such as this story.
When highlighted, all the information is still there, though as I mentioned,
it really isn't anything we couldn't have guessed.

Jonathan Lill