 Star Wars / 11263
Re: 2002/Episode II Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:

Hey-

Just read a report on TheForce.Net about 2002/Episode II sets.

Don't know where it came from, but it certainly jives with other Episode II
info I've heard, and makes sense.

http://www.theforce.net/collecting/index.html#10160

Don't bother to follow the link if you're hyper-sensitive to Spoiler
information- but it's not plot-spoiler, just what-ships-you'll-see spoiler.

I was just about to post this myself.

Unfortunately, its not information that anyone couldn't have guessed from
the info available about the ships. At this point a better question about
the new sets will be what the large sets will be and whether LEGO will make
any playsets. Its a gimme that they will make the small ships if they have
even a semi-important role in the movie.

Jonathan