 Space / 23963
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 20:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoehome.htm

You must build the Cobra Night Raven.

Mmmmmm, Night Raven.

-Grand Admiral

Heh. Great to see someone making use of the image-inlining. And good use it is; lookin’ suave there, sir!

Anyways, Gil, that’s a wonderful site. I’m stoked to try my own hand at some Joe bits. But the Night Raven, while good, is no...

...Terror Drome. Big ol’ Cobra Terror Drome. With Firebat.

(now *that* was a kickin’ Christmas.)