 Space / 23885
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:45:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoe_home.htm

This is great!  I love the stylized minifig drawings on the file cards, and the
models look quite faithful to the originals.  The custom minifigs look fabulous
too.  This idea has the potential to keep going for a very long time.  I look
forward to seeing what you do (and I can't help but think of a couple of
vehicles from my youth that I'd love to see, or maybe even build myself.)

So, is the Aircraft Carrier next?  :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com