 Space / 24013
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 18:04:03 GMT

Yo Joe!

This is a great site.  Site design, figs, and vehicles are all outstanding.
This should definitely be on a CLSOTW ballot in the near future.  My favorites
were the Rattler and the FANG, but everything here is good.  A few suggestions:
--It would be nice if there were reference photos for the MOCs either from the
cartoon or from the toys.  Even just a link to the appropriate section of that
yojoe.com site would be good.
--Downloads.  It would be cool if you could download the torso decals.  I'd love
to make a little Cobra Commander of my own.  :)  Plus, this might encourage
others to get in the game.
--Stories.  I'd love to see some of these figs and vehicles in action, either in
an illustrated comic-type story, or in static dioramas.  I always think this
brings more life to the MOCs.
Keep up the good work.  This is a site I'll check again and again.

Bruce