 Space / 24006
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 12:36:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, A. Mark Wilburn wrote:
   Really takes me back... I love it!

I was particularly happy with (and nostaligic for, as that was the first Joe toy I ever bought) the Vamp... really works well in the 7 wide (now you’ll need a 7 wide HISS!!). Also have to ask how you created those decals, as they look perfect.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

Mark W.

Thanks Mark...we had a blast cruising down memory lane in creating it.

I totally agree that Jamie got it right on the mark. A HISS you say....stranger things have happened..or are happening right now ;)

The decals are nabbed from the best Joe site out there, www.yojoe.com. They have hi-res scans of most of the sticker sheets of the originals. Photoshop, a photo-quality printer and some label sheets...voila! The Skystriker one are one translucent label sheets as they are on white....really only works on this colour but provides the best results.

Cheers, -G