 Space / 23888
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 14:24:51 GMT

Gil & Jamie,

This is such an excellent idea!  And WHOA, what a great debut of figs and
vehicles!
I was a child of the late eighties but I remember the excitement of waking
up to watch the GI JOE and Transformers double-header.

In these conversations, we talked often about G.I. Joe and how the detailed
vehicles of that line were so captivating.
Yes, I think that's what did it for me as well.  I think the HISS II is
still my favorite.  Very spacey indeed.  Plus I have always been fond of the
smooth, shiny helmets of many a Cobra, and thus the mighty Blacktron
trademarked design.

There's too much to respond to all at once.  I do want to say that the
Skystriker is stunning. just stunning. and the figs are superb!
On the Cobra soldier, is that a modified gangster bandana?

Once again, excellent job!

-Andrew

GardenSLUG