 Space / 23953
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 18:34:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoehome.htm

You must build the Cobra Night Raven.

Mmmmmm, Night Raven.

-Grand Admiral

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!

(...) The year I got the Night Raven for christmas was one of the best ever! Except for the one that I got the 8865 test car, that is. Adrian (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!

(...) You said it, bruther. Just thinking the other night that that pilot sled would be need to be held in place by magnets. Man...she's gonna be a big'un. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!

(...) Heh. Great to see someone making use of the image-inlining. And good use it is; lookin' suave there, sir! Anyways, Gil, that's a wonderful site. I'm stoked to try my own hand at some Joe bits. But the Night Raven, while good, is no... (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)