 Space / 23987
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 00:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/bijoehome.htm

You must build the Cobra Night Raven.

Mmmmmm, Night Raven.

-Grand Admiral

Heh. Great to see someone making use of the image-inlining. And good use it is; lookin’ suave there, sir!

Anyways, Gil, that’s a wonderful site. I’m stoked to try my own hand at some Joe bits. But the Night Raven, while good, is no...

...Terror Drome. Big ol’ Cobra Terror Drome. With Firebat.

(now *that* was a kickin’ Christmas.)

Many thanks Lindsay....truly high praise from such a grand military builder such as yerself. The bluewater ships....(insert Homer drool).

Would love to see some other’s interpretation of the Joe lore.

The Terror Drome..you bet. I remember being wowed by that in the opening scenes of the when I saw the movie back in ‘87. Still holds true when I saw it again last month!

Cheers, -G