 Space / 23910
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 01:52:50 GMT

Many thanks Mark....rekindling those old battle cries was our intent!

I don't know the RHINO, other than the M.A.S.K. vehicle of the same name.
Man...those toy producers really loved acronyms.

Yo Joe!

-G

In lugnet.space, Mark Mueller writes:
Really great job guys, on the site as well as the models. You really took
me back to my childhood with these mocs.

I thought the jeep type thingy was called the R.H.I.N.O. (I still have mine
from the first season.  That and about 100 figures and the Skyhawk VTOL thingy)

...anyways, thanks for the memories.

Mark M.