 Space / 23927
Re: B.I. Joe: A Real Imagination Hero!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2003 14:23:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
Great site!  I've got a couple of GI Joe inspired models on my own website
if you're interested...

http://www.multiboard.com/~marlon/gijopage.htm

Keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg

Hey...right on! Great graphics on the site...love the brick-fied insignias.  The
Snowcat has always been one of my favorites...nice job on it!

Cheers,
-G